Subscribe to My Newsletter
Sign up here to join my monthly newsletter.
My emails include tips about how to recognize beauty in the brokenness of your story.
Follow me on social media
Recent Posts from My Blog
- Guided into My Own StoryI came to realize I had a story–a unique story of faith and doubt.
- 3 Quick Quotes from WritersWriters describe what happens in the act of reading and writing fiction.
- Things Gathered That Had FallenThings Gathered That Had Fallen: A Visual Poem
- “A Name Below All Names”When I was sixteen, my clique came under the dominion of an older, brash guy named Bill…
- “A Curmudgeon with a Sweet Song”My first impression of Wendell Berry came from a photo of him smiling. It conjured an image of a gentle grandpa. But I soon realized Berry wrote essays like a grumpy old man who doesn’t like the internet. He seemed to be some mad prophet crying out, “The whole world is off! Conventional ideas of… Read More »“A Curmudgeon with a Sweet Song”